While I am happy to deliver ‘off the shelf programmes’, I believe that to increase the likelihood of success, time and effort needs to be spent on 5 key elements of learning:
- Engaging with the target audience, prior to the event, through appropriate pre-event activities.
- Designing something that is practical, relevant and usable
- Selecting the right people to attend
- Doing as much as possible to enable the transfer of learning back to the workplace
- Realistic and relevant evaluation
My strength is the range of approaches I use to design and deliver interventions for each of these five elements which ultimately ensure training is successful.
The majority of the training I design and delivery tends to be for managers and falls into one of 4 categories, naturally there is some overlap between them:
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Project Management
- Specialist subjects
If you would like to discuss programme content please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, complete the enquiry form
or call on 07970 246037 and have a chat with Neil