I have been responsible for designing and delivering a wide range of project management interventions for a diverse client base across all industry sectors. These interventions included:
- Designing training courses using organisations' existing frameworks, processes, materials and methods
- Developing project management policies, procedures and processes for organisations and then rolling them out
- Designing and delivering bespoke project management training
- Delivering generic project management training at all levels
- Providing project leadership training and coaching for project managers
- Facilitating project definition and planning workshops
I was the Industrial Society's Course Manager responsible for their suite of project management ‘public courses’. My role included training and developing the team of trainers who delivered these public courses, keeping the content up to date and monitoring quality. I also authored the training manual and tutor notes that accompanied the Society’s training video ‘Projects at Work’ and ‘Managing Best Practice - Project Management’ an Industrial Society publication.
In my final year I was Head of Surveys and Diagnostic Consulting. A large part of the role was as a Sponsor or Project Manager of research projects such as the Review of the London Underground PPP and ‘Mind Out’ for Mental Health.
For more information please refer to the Project Management case studies
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, complete the enquiry form
or call on 07970 246037 and have a chat with Neil